HOME DIAGNOSTICS MARKETS: Strategies and Trends, Forecasts by Application, Channel, Technology and Country with Market Analysis and Executive Guides 2023 to 2027
Publication date: September 2023
Genetic DTC testing led the way. Now diagnostic testing is moving directly to the consumer. New sampling technology, rapid and multiplex tests have changed the picture on how and where testing is done and the COVID-19 situation has led this charge. This new report explores the outlook for all manner of at-home diagnostics. Find out where the action is and the learn about the players.
Exciting technical developments especially in the seesaw between PCR and immunoassay, hold the promise of a dynamic, growing and evolving world market that holds the promise of diagnostics taking the lead in infectious disease eradication. Even CRISPR diagnostics are now coming into play.
The report provides detailed forecasting to 2027, breaking out by the following segments:
- Application; Respiratory, STD, UTI, Pregnancy, Ovulation, DNA, Other
- Channel; Store, Online, Other
- Technology; Immunoassay, Chemistry, NAT, Other
- Country; USA, Canada, Germany, France, UK, RoEUR, Japan, China, South Korea, RoAP, Brazil, Mexico, RoLA, ME&A, Global
The report includes a complete list of Current United States Medicare Fee Payment Schedules to help sharpen your pricing.
ABOUT THE LEAD AUTHOR
Mr. Greg Powell, B.SC., M.B.A is the President of Howe Sound Research. He is an experienced business and clinical professional and co-author of the paper "The Radioimmunoassay of Angiotensinogen by Antibody Trapping." He has worked in laboratory testing and management for over 20 years. Mr. Powell is a member of The American Association for Clinical Chemistry. Mr. Powell’s education includes:
- B.Sc. (Chemistry) University of BC
- M.B.A. (Finance and Policy) University of BC
- Market Research Seminar - Burke Institute
- Finance for Senior Executives - Harvard Business School