Antimicrobial Resistance Diagnostics Markets: Strategies and Trends by Pathogen and Technology with Executive Guides and Customization 2022 - 2026
“Will diagnostics solve the problem? Multiple diagnostic technologies create new global race.”
Publication date: May 16, 2022
Diagnostics are leading the charge in reducing the threat posed by antimicrobial resistance. New diagnostic technologies, beyond gene sequencing, are under development to capture this growing market. We have identified the 6 key large pathogen opportunities in this space and developed market forecasts out to 2026. We have looked at the technology picture, giving you plain language understanding of the different ways pathogens and infections can be diagnosed. We profile more than 30 companies large and small working in this area.
Forecasts are provided to 2026 and are broken out by country, technology and pathogen:
- Pathogen; DRSP, DRC, CD, MRSA, DRNG, DRNTS
- Technology; Microbiology culture, immunoassay, PCR, next-generation sequencing (NGS), mass spectrometry, rapid/POC
- Country/Region; USA, Canada, Germany, France, UK, RoEUR, Japan, China, S. Korea, RoAP, Brazil, Mexico, RoLA, ME&A, Global
Additional country or pathogen breakouts data are available free of charge with the corporate license.
Make investment decisions and market valuations with confidence using the latest data.
ABOUT THE LEAD AUTHOR
Mr. Greg Powell, B.SC., M.B.A is an experienced business and clinical professional. He is co-author of the paper "The Radioimmunoassay of Angiotensinogen by Antibody Trapping." He has worked in laboratory testing and management for over 20 years. Mr. Powell’s education includes:
- B.Sc. (Chemistry) University of BC
- M.B.A. (Finance and Policy) University of BC
- Market Research Seminar - Burke Institute
- Finance for Senior Executives - Harvard Business School