Global Proteomics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2016-2023
- Publication date: October 2023
- Page count: 400+
- Format: Viewing software (encrypted access), PDF (unencrypted access)
- Edition no: 3
The Global Proteomics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2023 report provides an understanding and access to the proteomics partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies, including:
- Trends in proteomics partnering deals
- Disclosed headlines, upfronts, milestones and royalties by stage of development
- Proteomics partnering contract documents
- Top proteomics deals by value
- In-depth understanding of proteomics deal trends since 2010
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Comprehensive access to over 600 actual proteomics deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies, together with real world clause examples
- Full listing of proteomics deals by company A-Z, deal value, phase of development, deal type, and therapy focus
- Identify leading proteomics deals by value since 2010
- Identify the most active proteomics dealmakers since 2010
- Detailed access to actual proteomics contracts enter into by the leading bigpharma
- Insight into the terms included in proteomics agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter proteomics partnering deals. The majority of deals are early development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors proteomics technology or product candidates. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest proteomics, oligonucletides including aptamers agreements announced in the healthcare sector.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all proteomics partnering deals announced since 2010 including financial terms where available including over 600 links to online deal records of actual proteomics partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
For example, analyzing actual company deals and agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of proteomics dealmaking and business activities. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in proteomics dealmaking since 2010, including details of average headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading proteomics deals since 2010. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by big pharma, most active proteomics dealmaking companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in proteomics dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of proteomics deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of proteomics partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2010. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 lists proteomics deals by technology type.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided organized by proteomics partnering company A-Z, deal type definitions and proteomics partnering agreements example. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in proteomics partnering and dealmaking since 2010.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of proteomics technologies and products.
Global Proteomics Partnering Terms and Agreements is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to proteomics trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
The report includes:
- Trends in proteomics dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to 600+ proteomics deals
- The leading proteomics deals by value since 2010
- Most active proteomics dealmakers since 2010
- The leading proteomics partnering resources
The available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy and technology target
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.