Diagnostics: Collaboration and Licensing Deals 2016-2023
Diagnostic Collaboration and Licensing Deals | Global coverage | Deal financials | Contract documents | Deal trends | Leading dealmakers | Collaboration, licensing, development, and research deals |Comprehensive deal directory 2016 to 2023
- Publication date: November 2023
- Page count: 1000+
- Format: Interactive PDF and online (license restricted)
- Edition no: 4
Diagnostic Collaboration and Licensing Deals provides a comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the diagnostic deals entered into by the world's leading biopharma companies.
Fully revised and updated, the report provides details of diagnostic deals from 2016 to 2023.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter diagnostic deals. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
The report includes collaboration, development, research and licensing deals.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of 2087 diagnostic deals announced since 2016 including financial terms where available including links to online deal records of actual diagnostic partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of diagnostic dealmaking.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in diagnostic dealmaking since 2016.
Chapter 3 provides an overview of the leading diagnostic deals since 2016. Deals are listed by headline value.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in diagnostic dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of diagnostic deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain.
Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of diagnostic deals signed and announced since Jan 2016, where a contract document is available in the public domain.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of diagnostic partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2016. The chapter is organized by specific diagnostic technology type in focus.
The report also includes numerous table and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in diagnostic deal making since 2016.
In addition, a comprehensive deal directory is provided organized by company A-Z, deal type and therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Diagnostic Collaboration and Licensing Deals provides the reader with the following key benefits:
• Understand deal trends since 2016
• Browse diagnostic collaboration and licensing deals
• Benchmark analysis – identify market value of transactions
• Financials terms - upfront, milestone, royalties
• Directory of deals by company A-Z, deal type and therapy area
• Leading deals by value
• Most active dealmakers
• Identify assets and deal terms for each transaction
• Access contract documents - insights into deal structures
• Due diligence - assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
• Save hundreds of hours of research time
Diagnostic Collaboration and Licensing Deals is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding of diagnostic trends and structure of deals entered into by leading biopharma companies worldwide.
Diagnostic Collaboration and Licensing Deals includes:
• Trends in diagnostic dealmaking in the biopharma industry
• Directory of diagnostic deal records covering pharmaceutical and biotechnology
• The leading diagnostic deals by value
• Most active diagnostic licensing dealmakers
Diagnostic Collaboration and Licensing Deals provides comprehensive access to available records for deals, including contract documents where available.
Analyzing contract agreements allows due diligence of:
• What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
• What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
• What exclusivity is granted?
• What is the payment structure for the deal?
• How are sales and payments audited?
• What is the deal term?
• How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
• How are IPRs handled and owned?
• Who is responsible for commercialization?
• Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
• How is confidentiality and publication managed?
• How are disputes to be resolved?
• Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
• What happens when there is a change of ownership?
• What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
• Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
• Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
• Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?