COVID-19 Diagnostics: Global Market Forecasts by Technology, Product, Channel, Country - Assay Volumes & Market Size Outlook to 2025 (Includes 2020 Actuals)
September 2021 edition
A new dynamic market is emerging for COVID–19 diagnostics. Testing is moving into physicians’ offices and the home.
- Handheld multiplex testers?
- Home-based testing sticks?
- What about the Workplace market where safety is paramount?
- What happens to the large laboratory capacity that was built up to handle a pandemic, now in decline?
Learn all about these changing markets in this new exclusive, industry-first report.
Revenue, testing volumes, technology, products and channels are all analyzed, providing detailed breakdowns by country and region. Get on top of the situation quickly with our Market Guides and Situation Analysis.
Our research makes you the expert in your organization. Get our research team working for you by ordering this comprehensive report. Check all your licensing options but don't worry, your order is available as a credit if you wish to upgrade to more information. We wrote this report and we are ready, by phone or email, to help you use it.
Make projections with confidence using the latest data.
If a country forecast is not already listed, purchasers can request individual country market size information, or other customization, without additional charge with the corporate license.
Subscribe and Save
By signing up for the annual subscription, updates to this report will be automatically provided free of charge for a period of one year from initial purchase. These updates can include revised forecasts as markets increase or contract and exclusive market commentary not seen anywhere else. With the effects of COVID-19 being felt across all markets it has never been more crucial to stay fully informed with real-world actionable data. Subscribe to this report and receive ongoing market forecasting and analysis for sharpened strategic planning throughout the year.
- Quarterly report updates
- Summary of significant developments and market changes
- Phone consultation and assistance on request for the duration of the subscription
ABOUT THE LEAD AUTHOR
Mr. Greg Powell, B.SC., M.B.A is an experienced business and clinical professional. He is co-author of the paper "The Radioimmunoassay of Angiotensinogen by Antibody Trapping." He has worked in laboratory testing and management for over 20 years. Mr. Powell’s education includes:
- B.Sc. (Chemistry) University of BC
- M.B.A. (Finance and Policy) University of BC
- Market Research Seminar - Burke Institute
- Finance for Senior Executives - Harvard Business School