Global Clinical Laboratory Services Markets: Strategies & Trends, Volume & Price Forecasts by Assay Type, Place, Product and Country with Executive & Consultant Guides 2024 to 2028
Publication date: November 2023
The clinical laboratory rose to the COVID challenge, but the end of the pandemic has created a new approach to diagnostics. Point of Care (POC) and self-testing are threatening long term demand for clinical lab services but molecular diagnostics (MDx) is driving runaway growth. Understand the opportunities and the threats in this comprehensive report.
The fundamentals are still here, however. Clinical laboratory testing is positioned to directly benefit from the explosion in biotechnology, especially genomics. A range of dynamic trends are pushing market growth and company valuations.
Testing volume data is broken down into price and volume allowing researchers and investors to quickly create informed and reasonable forecasts of demand. Assistance in providing specific growth and market size estimates for new technology tests is available at an additional cost if required - please reach out to us to discuss your needs.
This report will enable companies to:
- Sharpen pricing strategies with the complete list of current United States Medicare Fee Payment Schedules
- Explore new opportunities in these markets
- Make informed facility planning decisions
- Forecast demand for new testing regimes and/or technologies
- Make informed research investment decisions with confidence using the latest market data
Order an Enterprise license specifically customized for your organization's needs for distribution throughout your company.
All report data is available in Excel format on request with the Enterprise license.
ABOUT THE LEAD AUTHOR
Mr. Greg Powell, B.SC., M.B.A is an experienced business and clinical professional. He is co-author of the paper "The Radioimmunoassay of Angiotensinogen by Antibody Trapping." He has worked in laboratory testing and management for over 20 years and his education includes:
- B.Sc. (Chemistry) University of BC
- M.B.A. (Finance and Policy) University of BC
- Market Research Seminar - Burke Institute
- Finance for Senior Executives - Harvard Business School